Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Mailbox

Pokémon Rangers are always welcome here, no matter if they're new or old!

The PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate my Dark Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkliferful
darkliferful

Male

Rate my Dark Team Empty
PostSubject: Rate my Dark Team   Rate my Dark Team EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:20 am

Dark Team

Introduction

Rate my Dark Team 461Rate my Dark Team 342Rate my Dark Team 229Rate my Dark Team 452Rate my Dark Team 430Rate my Dark Team 248

This is my mono dark team.It battles in the Metagame DW standard.Mainly used for 1vs1 battles but can also be used for 3vs3 battles.It battles in Gen 5

It has won and lost quite a lot of battles.It is a all out attack team.That mainly uses basic tactics such as Sword Dance and Nasty Plot.Though my main focus goes to hit fast and hit strong.

Closer Look

Rate my Dark Team 461
Weavile (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash

My lead pokemon,because it is quite weak again a lot of OU it needs to be first otherwise Focus Sash will lose it purpose when the opponent got entry hazards set up.Due to it speed it can outspeed all pokemon except for Jolteon and a Speed Boost Ninjask/Blaziken.Setting up Sword Dance the first round and then use either Night Slash when Weavile doesnt got a super effective move on it.

Rate my Dark Team 342
Crawdaunt (M) @ King's Rock
Trait: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Crabhammer
- Crunch
- X-Scissor
- Dragon Dance

Also a pokemon that uses a Boost Attack set.Mainly used to get rid of Blaziken and other fire pokemon that were able to beat Weavile.Even though I got Dragon Dance on him,I rarely use it because I dont got time to set it up.Due to the fact that people dont except that Crawdaunt got X-Scissor on him they generally switch out to their Grass type which is helpfull.Betting on mainly a hax with King's Rock because of having only physical moves.

Rate my Dark Team 229
Houndoom (M) @ Passho Berry
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SAtk / 128 SDef
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Dark Pulse

My special sweeper,Also a boost moveset.Thanks to Passho Berry it can survive at least one water move when the opponent hasnt powered up his pokemon.Setting up Nasty Plot and then use a move which is super effective

Rate my Dark Team 452
Drapion (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Crunch
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake

Same physical moveset as Weavile,and is one of the few pokemon of the team that can survive a hit of a fighting type.Earthquake to get rid of Steel and Fighting type pokemon.

Rate my Dark Team 430
Honchkrow (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Super Luck
EVs: 12 HP / 248 Atk / 248 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Heat Wave
- Superpower
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird

Also known as my Kamikaze bird,It is my second fastest pokemon after Weavile.Use Superpower against one of my main threat Lucario.Brave Bird against other fighting pokemon.Sucker Punch just to have a priority move.Heat wave to get rid of Grass and Bug moves.

Rate my Dark Team 248
Tyranitar (M) @ Custap Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- ThunderPunch
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit

My mixed puncher,Custap Berry to make sure that he attacks fast when he is low on health.I found out during a lot of battles that Tyranitar is really bulky and will survive a lot of hits so Custap Berry does work.Pursuit just to have a dark move.

Threats

Because it is a Dark team mainly Fighting and Bug pokemon.One of the threats is Heracross being both types.Now to get further into it.It will be kind of simple

Weavile
Mainly fire and fighting type pokemon so the last three gen fire starter pokemon.

Crawdaunt
Electric,grass and fighting pokemon.So Breloom will be a big threat

Houndoom
Water,fighting and rock pokemon.So the fossil pokemon and Poliwrath

Honckrow
Rock and Electric pokemon

Drapion
Steel and fighting,So Lucario

Tyranitar
Water,grass fighting.So Breloom and Poliwrath again

Well that is about it,so any kind of feedback would be nice

Back to top Go down