Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Mailbox

Pokémon Rangers are always welcome here, no matter if they're new or old!

The PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favourite anime?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranger Marvy
Global Mod
Global Mod
Ranger Marvy

Male

What is your favourite anime? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:50 am

Here it is all about anime^^

what are your favourites?

my personal favourites are dragonball, elfen lied

and rurouni kenshin Very Happy

I also like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni but I would advise not to try watching it if you don't have a strong stomach^^
Back to top Go down
zonic
zonic

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:52 am

sonic satam and x
Back to top Go down
Suicune☆Storm
Admin
Admin
Suicune☆Storm

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:56 am

Soul Eater. :U

And Gurren Lagann, but I haven't been back to it yet. Dx I also like Pandora Hearts, but it was a long while ago I watched it so my memory's fudged.

I watched some of Higurashi. I... really don't know what to think of it. :V It was good, though.

Other than that, I have not been that into anime for the past year or so. Not much stuff that interests me and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
zonic
zonic

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:57 am

even do i hate cris form sonic x but come on everyone hates him
Back to top Go down
Ranger Marvy
Global Mod
Global Mod
Ranger Marvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:18 am

about Higurashi you need to watch the full two seasons to understand what is going on, because the real explaining does not start until the second season XD

i liked pandora hearts to^^ specially the melody from the watch^^ i got the tune if you want^^ and i also got the music score/sheet for it, if you play piano^^
Back to top Go down
Suicune☆Storm
Admin
Admin
Suicune☆Storm

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:29 am

I may eventually. x3

Oh! I didn't think anyone here would've heard of it. Really? I don't play piano, but that's neat! :3
Back to top Go down
Ranger Marvy
Global Mod
Global Mod
Ranger Marvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:36 am

i know a lot of anime and manga ^^ and pandora hearts is not so weird to be known, i know a lot of other pple who saw it to^^(maybe because i told them about it XD i dont remember)

did you see spice and wolf, shakugan no shana or chrono crusade? they are not like pandora hearts, but if you like pandora you might like those to^^

but if you want i can still give you the mp3 file of it^^
Back to top Go down
Suicune☆Storm
Admin
Admin
Suicune☆Storm

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:44 am

I know some other fans exist, it's just that they're rather few and far between compared to a more popular work of fiction, like... Touhou, for example.

I've heard of them, haven't checked them out though. I like more story-based series (that is, not focusing too much on romance, slice of life, etc) leaning on the fantasy end of the spectrum. Do any of those fit that? :3

You can if you like. n-n
Back to top Go down
Ranger Marvy
Global Mod
Global Mod
Ranger Marvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:00 am

so you basically mean ones with more fighting and destroying XD

well i dont really like a focus on romance, i like comedy though^^
well for action and story, i would say dragonball, chrono crusade (although i must admit it has a boring part), death note (but i disliked the last episodes, you really felt that they just put those in because evil was not allowed to win -.-) and i cant think of any really good ones just like that, i can search some for you later ^^
hmm maybe you should try blood+ (if you like vampires, pple say it is good, i am only on the first 3 eps now, but i am starting to like it^^

about spice and wolf, you actually should try it, it has its romance in it, but it was a different anime than i saw b4 + i loved the end song XD

Back to top Go down
Suicune☆Storm
Admin
Admin
Suicune☆Storm

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:09 am

Not necessarily. :V

I like comedy too, and character development. Actually, it's best when it has a mix of both. x3

Thanks, I will try to find those next time I need something to watch. :3
Back to top Go down
Ranger Marvy
Global Mod
Global Mod
Ranger Marvy

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:44 am

^^ if you find other good ones post those to^^

i recently saw some nice anime films:

"The dog of flanders",
"Howl's moving castle"
and "Tales of earthsea"
Back to top Go down
Darkrai
Darkrai

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Well my favorite anime is:

Full Metal Alchemist and Bleach :3
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonresort.forumei.com/
Raikou
Admin
Admin
Raikou

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:26 pm

I only have looked at some, and i love the ones i looked at, which are the Fire Emblem series, Sonic X and pokemon, oh, and also Digimon :3
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnrangeracademy.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite anime?   What is your favourite anime? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite anime?
Page 1 of 1