Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Mailbox

Pokémon Rangers are always welcome here, no matter if they're new or old!

The PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something Special about your Starter on any Pokemon Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Something Special about your Starter on any Pokemon Game Empty
PostSubject: Something Special about your Starter on any Pokemon Game   Something Special about your Starter on any Pokemon Game EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Is there anything special about your Starter on any of the Pokemon Games? Say like, Rare-Gender, Shiny, Strangely high stats? You name it.

My Starter in SoulSilver is awesome. He's a Cyndaquil called Pyron and his Attack and Speed are high for his Level= 13.

His lowest is Defence and Special Defense ;=; 9 ;=; Wish me luck with him!

My Starter on WHITE, though, was UNBELIEVABLY hard to train. His Attack, Speed and Defense were all high, but the Training was a butt-hole ><''

Now, he's over level 50 B)

What about yours? Tell me all about it!
Back to top Go down
Raikou
Admin
Admin
Raikou

Female

Something Special about your Starter on any Pokemon Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Special about your Starter on any Pokemon Game   Something Special about your Starter on any Pokemon Game EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Mine on sivler was a shiny totodile, man i got luck, i never even restarted the game for it, i didn't even know abotu shinies, i was 6. XD
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnrangeracademy.forumotion.co.uk/

Something Special about your Starter on any Pokemon Game
Page 1 of 1