Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Mailbox

Pokémon Rangers are always welcome here, no matter if they're new or old!

The PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BANG.....BOOM....H£LLO!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zachrachan

Male

BANG.....BOOM....H£LLO!!  Empty
PostSubject: BANG.....BOOM....H£LLO!!    BANG.....BOOM....H£LLO!!  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:30 am

Hay all :3

I'm Zachrachan. Yup. But that's not my real life name. /Shot
My real life name is Ayden. But i rather like you to not use that :Y I DUN'T LIKE IT.

But hey, do what you want, hehe/

I live in Flanders, since a few months ago, at Monf her town :3 It fun out there, she teaches me somewhat Dutch, since i came from the French side of Belgium. Its handy, since Monf also talks French at home.

Well, I iz Male, like you can see on my profile, normaly. But only, some people are to lazy to go look at that =Y

I'm 11; at the same school as Monf, and i'm often at her house if i'm on here, since i do not have a PC, yet, at my house. Hope you guys don't mind that ^^

Well, if you want to know anything else about me you can always Ask it me on the Chat, or by Pm, or any others way you could think of. Bye!

Back to top Go down

BANG.....BOOM....H£LLO!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANG.....BOOM....H£LLO!!    BANG.....BOOM....H£LLO!!  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Hello! Welcome to Pokemon Ranger Academy ^ ^ I hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down

BANG.....BOOM....H£LLO!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Small Mailbox :: General :: Welcome-
Jump to: