Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Mailbox

Pokémon Rangers are always welcome here, no matter if they're new or old!

The PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikute
Shikute

Male

Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy Empty
PostSubject: Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy   Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Well attually I always come to Pokemon Ranger right? and now just suddenly I only appear sometimes it is because there is no more internet at my house Razz he he...and why I can still come here is that I have to collect enough Money to go to the CyberCafe and then come here so that I can stil see all of my friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Shikute
Shikute

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy   Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Well everytime I come to this place there will be 87% of nobody will be here and 13% of everyone or just somebody will be here....I feel a bit lonely cause my responce have a 60% of not going to be responce by anybody but anyway I will stay to this Forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Suicune☆Storm
Admin
Admin
Suicune☆Storm

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy   Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:11 pm

I come here because I know everyone here. It's become something of a habit.

It's nice that you go to the effort to visit here still. I'm sorry there's never anyone around when you come, the thing is there's only certain times in the day where everyone can be online... and even then most of us just hang around the chatbox 90% of the time.

I usually check all the posts here, but I rarely reply because there's not much I can comment on. So, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Shikute
Shikute

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy   Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:34 pm

I know Smile
Back to top Go down
Raikou
Admin
Admin
Raikou

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy   Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Well, there is school, and sucha, and since we have totaly differend time line's, compared to you, that mgiht be the reason, a bit. But i feel sorry too, and i hope to see you more! 8D
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnrangeracademy.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy   Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I always occasionally come to Pokemon Ranger Academy
Page 1 of 1