Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Mailbox

Pokémon Rangers are always welcome here, no matter if they're new or old!

The PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The return of Kota, the Mew...?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BidoofTehLucky
Global Mod
Global Mod
BidoofTehLucky

Male

The return of Kota, the Mew...?! Empty
PostSubject: The return of Kota, the Mew...?!   The return of Kota, the Mew...?! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:20 am

Yay! Hello everyone, I'm back! There's a story to it, so I'm going to tell it to you!

Okay. So, 8 weeks ago, I bought Pokemon Trozei. I absolutely loved it. It encouraged me to play more Pokemon games. I bought Platinum, played it all the way through. My main Pokemon was a Bidoof at level 100. It was my lucky Bidoof. I kept battling against other people in my school and always won. Then I realised, my computer was all old and dusty. I cleaned it, and logged on. My desktop was a Missingno. but I didn't set it as that. I noticed my Desktop was empty. All I had was my Recycle Bin, and a folder named "Desktop". I extracted it to my desktop. I set my desktop to a Bidoof, and I checked my Computer's files. System32 was named System31. I renamed it and my Computer ran WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY faster.
Back to top Go down

The return of Kota, the Mew...?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Small Mailbox :: General :: Welcome-
Jump to: