Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Mailbox

Pokémon Rangers are always welcome here, no matter if they're new or old!

The PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does these pokemon really make sence?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikou
Admin
Admin
Raikou

Female

Does these pokemon really make sence?  Empty
PostSubject: Does these pokemon really make sence?    Does these pokemon really make sence?  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Okay, so I know that it's a game and that the creators had their artistic licenses, and I like most of these Pokemon, they just don't make sense to me.

Dugtrio: Are the three supposed to be Siamese triplets or something? If they aren't and one wanders off or gets taken away, does it devolve? How does the original Diglett "grow" two more Digletts to become it's new appendages?

Magneton: Similar to my Dugtrio query, what happens if you force one of the Magnemites off? I get where they all come from, but can't you separate them somehow?

Shelgon: What exactly is it?

Magnezone: How did the three Magnemites fuse their metals and become one giant magnetic flying saucer? What happened to the other Magnemites? Why does it only have three magnets if each Magnemite had two on their own?

And lastly all of the new fighting dogs or whatever they're supposed to be. I don't understand why they're fighting types if they don't punch or kick at all.

Again, I'm not complaining, I'm just stating things that I always kind of thought about but knew answers would never come.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnrangeracademy.forumotion.co.uk/
Suicune☆Storm
Admin
Admin
Suicune☆Storm

Female

PostSubject: Re: Does these pokemon really make sence?    Does these pokemon really make sence?  EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Long post below. :U
Pokescience rant:
Back to top Go down
Raikou
Admin
Admin
Raikou

Female

PostSubject: Re: Does these pokemon really make sence?    Does these pokemon really make sence?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 am

Seems logic xD thanks~ (locked)
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnrangeracademy.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does these pokemon really make sence?    Does these pokemon really make sence?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Does these pokemon really make sence?
Page 1 of 1