Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Mailbox

Pokémon Rangers are always welcome here, no matter if they're new or old!

The PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why didn't they just use a fossil re-generator for Mew?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikou
Admin
Admin
Raikou

Female

Why didn't they just use a fossil re-generator for Mew? Empty
PostSubject: Why didn't they just use a fossil re-generator for Mew?   Why didn't they just use a fossil re-generator for Mew? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:18 am

My question is this: Why, if the scientists in Cinnabar Island can regenerate a fossil from a dome or a shell, or especially if the Hoenn scientists can regenerate an entire pokemon from a claw or a root fossil, why didn't they just do that with the Mew fossil that was used to create Mewtwo? Or do I not remember the story correctly..?
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnrangeracademy.forumotion.co.uk/
Suicune☆Storm
Admin
Admin
Suicune☆Storm

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't they just use a fossil re-generator for Mew?   Why didn't they just use a fossil re-generator for Mew? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:15 am

I am not quite sure what you mean here, but the way I remember it, Mew already "existed"--people just started sighting it and it snowballed from there.

However, to try answering your question, I can only guess legendaries (or perhaps even Mew in particular) are simply too powerful to be brought back with mere scientific technology. At least not without a catalyst.

Or Pokémon canon is just incredibly inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
Shikute
Shikute

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't they just use a fossil re-generator for Mew?   Why didn't they just use a fossil re-generator for Mew? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 am

Like Pure Evil Groudon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't they just use a fossil re-generator for Mew?   Why didn't they just use a fossil re-generator for Mew? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why didn't they just use a fossil re-generator for Mew?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Small Mailbox :: Pokémon :: Pokémon General-
Jump to: