Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Hello!

This is the Pokémon Ranger Academy! Are you a newbie? Want to join the ranger school? Lots of fun here! With a chat, forum, and lots of other features! And we are adding things every day!

Are you already a member? Log in here then!
Small Mailbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Mailbox

Pokémon Rangers are always welcome here, no matter if they're new or old!

The PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-??

Go down 
+2
Reshiram
Raikou
6 posters

Zekrom or Reshiram?
Zekrom!
Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? Vote_lcap29%Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Reshiram!
Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? Vote_lcap71%Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Raikou
Admin
Admin
Raikou

Female

Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? Empty
PostSubject: Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-??   Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:05 am

*Reshiram uses drago meteor on Zekrom and roars loadly*

*Zekrom isn't scared at all and uses flare bolt and roars LOADLY*

hmm... Which is the best? This topic is the place to tell! It can be an in game reason, or just how they look for example. Tell here why if you reply. Or just vote on the poll :3

I'd say Zekrom. He looks the coolest, i think. HE has a cool move, reshiram has to, but i personly like zekrom's more for some reason :V

Back to top Go down
https://pkmnrangeracademy.forumotion.co.uk/
Reshiram
Global Mod
Global Mod
Reshiram

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-??   Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:56 am

i voted Reshiram but i started this discussion on ps and everyone says there not to beat each other,they are equal,zekrom is high is sp def while reshiram is high on sp atk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-??   Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:17 am

RESH. I. RAM.

I think that because I like Fire Types, and Reshiram's just down-right COOL Looking!
Back to top Go down
Charmander12

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-??   Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:40 am

Well they're both awesome but i still like Zekrom more than Reshiram for some random reason that i dont know
Back to top Go down
Raikou
Admin
Admin
Raikou

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-??   Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:04 am

I dunno why, but i think that Reshiram looks more like a girl and Zekrom more as a boy, lol
Back to top Go down
https://pkmnrangeracademy.forumotion.co.uk/
Ranger Star
Ranger Star

PostSubject: Re: Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-??   Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:29 am

yup, and I like Reshiram owo
Back to top Go down
Plazma
Plazma

PostSubject: Re: Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-??   Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Reshiram.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai
Darkrai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-??   Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:34 am

Reshiram! :3
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonresort.forumei.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-??   Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zekrom Vs. Reshiram! What the-??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Small Mailbox :: Pokémon :: Pokémon General-
Jump to: